Lakeside Hash run 1918 @Riversdale Hotel
Hare said it was 7k but ended up near 9km
Run Report from Swingers:- Clockwise, lots of checks and on backs. Through Rocket Park, Past my first house. Scored 1900 / 1918.
Walk report from E&B:- Walked same way? Set during rain. Unsafe crossing of Burwood Road. Beautiful houses. Scored 298 / 300
Didn’t need torches as RA made moon rise.
Returnees – Lubang and Lubeoil.
No special runs.
- BackAgain:- caught up with Udder.
- Kiwis lost the cricket:- Prince and Old Boar.
- Poms won cricket:- Udder 2Bottoms and Point Post.
- Nickelb:- No drink stop as we went past Kokups house
- Kokup:- not carrying keys as we went past his house.
- Klingon :- New GM of Full Moon Hash
- Cheesecake and Back Again:- Still here!
- Klingon:- Feeding calamari to the dog.
- Cheesecake:- Interupting a charge.
- Kokup:- Parking in a 1 hour spot for a 2 hour meeting.